Come sample roast, cup and learn first-hand how Myanmar has transformed their coffee and the lively-hoods of the producers.
This event will run from 10:00am to 3:00pm Saturday September 9th at the Academy of Coffee Excellence. You will have the opportunity to learn more about this specialty coffee success story.
- Green coffee samples will be available for you to sample roast on a variety of sample roasting equipment: Traditional 2 Barrel, Micro Drum and Fluid Bed.
- Samples will be cupped in an SCA Premier Training Lab
- Samples will be brewed via various hand-pour devices
- Melanie, a principle in Lilypad Coffee, from Myanmar will be available for discussion and questions
- Todd, a Q Instructor for CQI, will discuss how Q Graders and Coffee Quality Institute played a part in this story
Seats are limited and will be distributed on a first come first serve basis. The registration fee covers lunch and incidental expenses incurred.