3 Processes From The Same Farm & Cultivar
Cupping Skills Building Kit
What Is A Skill Building Kit
A Skill Building Kit is a package that is delivered to you and guided by us. We carefully select coffees to fulfill specific knowledge and skill learning objectives. Since cupping is better with a friend, this kit and services are designed for 2 people.
What Knowledge & Skills Will Be Learned And Practiced In This Kit
- The process of Washed Process coffee
- The process of Honey Process coffee
- The process of Natural Process coffee
Describing the differences in flavor profile directly attributable to the different types of processing
Communicating with customer the general flavors associated with the different types of processing
- Descriptive calibration
What Is Included In This Kit
Coffee from Finca Los Tarrales, km 164.2 Ruta Nacional 11, Patulul, Suchitepéquez 10014, Guatemala
- 3 Coffees from the same section of the farm, of the same cultivar, harvested at the same time, differing only by the processing
- Grind particle size sample
- Third Wave Water kit
- Tutorial e-book
- Two, 2 1/2 hour live interactive webinars with us
- Cupping assignment
- Detailed feedback on your submitted assignment
- Assignment feedback for 2 people
- USPS Flat Rate Shipping for US domestic shipping
What If I Am Not In The USA
We can ship DHL. It ads significantly to the cost, but there is an option for it. We can also ship on your on your freight account where the rates may be better. For international orders or to ship on your freight account please email Todd@AcademyOfCoffee.net prior to purchasing a Skill Building Kit.
What Happens When I Buy This Kit
- Skill Building Kit Ships (See Schedule Below)
- Webinar 1 Theory / Introduce Knowledge & Skills / Discuss The Activity / Q & A (All Of Us Together)
- Perform The Activity & Practice the Skills / Submit Your Assignment (Done By you)
- Data Analysis / Preparing Feedback (Done By Us)
- Webinar 2 Feedback Discussions / Q & A (All Of Us Together)
What Pre-Requisite Knowledge & Skills Do I Need
The Cupping Concepts Series is an intermediate skill level set of kits. It is designed for people who are new to cupping. It is designed for people who want to learn by tasting concepts from various spaces of the coffee value chain.
- You should have a basic knowledge of what coffee cupping is and how it is done
- You should have access to the physical materials and supplies for a cupping
If you need to develop the above knowledge and skills, the "Introduction To Cupping & Protocol" Kit and / or the "3 Processes With The Same Cultivar & Farm" Kit would be more appropriate starting point.
What Cupping Supplies Do I Need To Provide
Coffee Grinder / At least 15 Cupping Bowls or Cups of equal size and volume / Scale with 0.5 gram accuracy / 2 Cupping Spoons / Water Kettles sufficient to pour 3 trays of approximately 1.2 liters per tray.
When Do The Kits Ship
|Orders Received By
|Kits Ship By